Mar 29, 2010

Truth spells and magick

Morality behind the Truth spells
-----------------------------------


Is it justified to make someone speak the truth ?
Are the reasons behind someones silencing righteous ?
Do we bend someones Free will when we cast Truth spell upon them ?

All of the above can be answered with both yes and no. It is generally considered in occult that compelling someone to tell the truth is black, or at very least gray magick as it effects free will.

But let me ask You this, If a person is testifying falsely to make an innocent go to jail, is the Truth spell justified to use on this occasion ? If someone pretends to be Your friend, just so they can be close to You and harm You , and You suspect this and would like it checked ? If someone is badmouthing You and speaking lies about You , perhaps before You stab pins to beef tongue ( silencing spell ) , You can consider making them tell the truth , that they lied due to their envy and wish to harm You ?


***** Picture show AWEN , Druidic symbol of Inspiration , Truth and poetry *****


Magick can not always be classified in black and white category , and often it is the Practitioner's intent that gives it a "color"

So If someone tells You how Truth magick is evil, don't You listen to their silly speeches born in blind conviction and narrowness of mind, but question Your intents and needs rather. Make sure they are valid.

Nevertheless, despite the ever continuing discussion on morality and ethics of such spells, they are very useful l and good to know. They are also a lacking category , which is largely underestimated in occult :/ and it should not be. Truth spells always lack, so I have collected and written some and I will post them here for You to learn about and use

So let's starts shall we

Tell the Truth oil
--------------------

All over the Internet is a formula for Truth oil , apparently from Herman Slater and I must say , it is a good perfume but that is really it. Other than Clary sage, other ingredients don't really have use in truth magick, or in magick at all ( marigold leafs oil :S ) and calamus that is indeed a compelling herb. Lavender has no place in this formula , and pine is spiritual cleanser.

Now here is a recipe I would use and I shall explain the choice of ingredients
The formula combines Europeans and Hoodoo herbology, but can still be used as condition oil in my humble opinion

Here we go :

- few bluebell flowers ( whole herb ,it can lack roots though ) ,
- Teaspoon of Clary sage or 12 drops of essential oil
- licorice chips in a pinch
- sweetflag in a pinch
- Sandalwood oil 7 drops ( optional )

Bluebell flowers are said to compel one who beares themm to tell the truth in all matters in European folk herbology . Clary sage is a typical magick herb associated with truth, regardless on form or method used. Licorice and Sweetflag are compelling agents here , to compel person to tell the truth . Sandalwood oil makes agreat addition in any oil that has some spiritual work oriented purpose.

So there You go , a decent formula so You can not say , where can we get Truth oil :)

However this Truth oil formula is written by me , therefore If You wish to use it elsewhere feel free, but add the credits : By Shadow,of Shadow's magick place blogger

*****Picture shows common Bluebell , Campanulla sp.*****

Days and symbols
-------------------

Days and hours or Mercury are favorable for such a work , or Saturn days if the spells are bit more oriented on forcing someone to be honest and speak the Truth.

Symbols and sigils can be individual or one can use runes, such as Daggaz which is according to many some authors rune of truth, among rest of it's uses.

Than we have the shinjitsu symbolism , or even Druidic AWEN symbol ( shown on picture ) that represents inspiration , truth and poetry.

Now here are some spells :

Compelling to tell the truth
-------------------------------

Get a purple or orange candle , If figural even better. Carve the name of the party/subject on it and dress it with the Truth oil or Essence of Bend Over.

Now chant:

For Conjurers :

Place the candle on the Bible and read Psalm43 and afterwards say :

As Mosses compelled the Sea,
As Lord Christ conquered the Fiend
As King Solomon ordered the Spirits
I compel , conquer and order You tell the truth !


For Witches :

Place the Candle on some sort of Truth sigil ( like rune ) and saY:

Truth must be heard from thy mouth
Either by whisper or by shout
Open thy lips of venom v wide
Power of this charm must ye abide
Honest, true words so eagerly concealed
Tongue unbind and be revealed
!


Loose lips charm
--------------------

The truth spell/charm
Prepare the following under a light of Purple and white candles , preferably on the night of the Full Moon or in Middy on a clear sky day.
Day and hour of Mercury are also very favorable for such a spell.

This should be prepared under purple and white candle. On a piece of parchment draw runes Laguz , Ansuz and Dagaz , preferably as bindrune . Take a whole ( root can lack )
Bluebell flower and place it on the paper with bindrune. Fold the paper so that the flower remains inside the folded paper ( it is good to use dried and pressed flower for this ). Alternatively You could place bindrune and herbs in small sachet.
Along with bindrune or instead of it You could use Druidic symbol AWEN symbol of truth and inspiration.

Now place this between two candles and chant:

I need thee truth speaking
Only true words of sincerity
As soon upon this charm taking
Compelled will be to the honesty !

Dress it with few vine drops , and let it dry, blow the candles out. Now implant this somewhere where subject will take it, and carry it , unwillingly is fine. You could slip it into their pocket , or into their documents. Once they take it ,or when You are sure they took it, and You are near enough to see them, whisper : Veritas dica !
The approach them and ask them what You want to know. They will be compelled to tell the truth.

The two above spells were written by me so I will ask You once again that give credits when using them elswhere , this can go for credits too Shadow-333@hotmail.com

Now I will provide links for two more Truth spells that I consider well written, because as I have said before this spells are lacking category

http://www.spellsofmagic.com/spells/life_spells/truth_spells/7232/page.html

and a good one
TRUTH SPELL


A white candle
A picture of the person or just a small piece of paper to put the persons name.

Get the white candle and light it up (at night before you go to sleep) and say:

"To see the truth, to know the way, I cast a spell in every day, buy the power of three,I conjure thee to give thy truth, unto me."

Then blow out the candle while saying the persons name you want to put the truth spell on.In the morning, light the candle again, say the spell again and say the person aloud, then blow out the candle while saying the persons name...and say it through the smoke of the candle so it can work.

that I have found here

http://www.magicspells.in/free_truth_lies_and_gossip_magic_spells.htm

Hope You liked my post :) Many blessings

28 comments:

Belisama said...

Great post. I have no moral problem with compelling someone to tell the truth when necessary. If it comes back to me in my karma, I'll deal with it. That's the beauty of not being in a religion where the gods are vengeful.

Shadow said...

I agree Belisama, Thank You kindly for commenting :)

Anonymous said...

Wen using a truth spell...specifically..the one before bed.must the room/house b cleansed prior to saying the spell?

Shadow said...

@ Anonymous : No not really, least You think there is some sort of Crossing or hex, obscuring the truth, or some that would prevent You from properly casting the spell :)

Lots of luck in Your work :)

Moon Spells said...

Truth spells always work better when cast during a full moon phase.

Lady Misa said...

I have my own truth spell (natural born, so just words will work) that I have found works wonders when needed, however it must be used with food... But I need to intensify it some. Any suggestions on herbs I could use to cook with?

Shadow said...

@MoonSpells that's my experience too :)
Thanks for the comment

@LadyMisa Well, Deerstongue leaf, pulverized will do. But make sure it's a minute amount, not more than a pinch , because the herb contains Coumarin which in higher dosages can damage the liver.
Safer, albeit also, the less potent substitution, would be bananas. Many books on herbalism state, how bananas, among other things "bring out the truth in situation", "reveal the truth in situation".

Anonymous said...

LadyMisa also mimosa leaves may help. You can grow them yourself.

Unknown said...

I have no problem with making this person speak the truth. She isn't fully disabled and is lying to get people to send her money. She is also lying to her pastor friends and families and friends as well. She uses people in the lowest ways. And she will lie about me to get me in trouble to get her way

Unknown said...

I have no problem with making this person speak the truth. She isn't fully disabled and is lying to get people to send her money. She is also lying to her pastor friends and families and friends as well. She uses people in the lowest ways. And she will lie about me to get me in trouble to get her way

Anonymous said...

All hail Bune.

Anonymous said...

Can i use something else other than sweetflag if i cannot find it or would you know where to look?

Anonymous said...

I have been dating a guy and somethings happened. I feel like he lied to me. I want him to tell me what is going on with out him avoiding it. Would this help?

Unknown said...

Hi everyone!!!

I'm so excited share this testimony here about how i got my ex husband back after a break up. I'm Clara 28 yr old from Califonia USA, Am a woman who love and cherish my husband more than any other thing you can imagine on earth continent. My husband was so lovely and caring after 3years of marriage he was seriously ill and the doctor confirm and said he has a kidney infection that he needed a kidney donor, that was how I start searching for who can help, doctor has given me a periodic hour that he will live just 25hours left, that was how I ask the doctor if I can be of help to my husband that was how he carried out the text, the confirming was successful, I was now having this taught that since 3 years now we got married I have not be able to get pregnant can I be able to get bring again? That was the question I ask the doctor, he never answer his response was did you want to lost your husband? I immediately reply no I can't afford to lose him. After the operation my husband came back to live and was healthy I was also ok with the instruction given to me by the doctor, after 3months my husband came home with another lady telling me, that is our new wife that will give us kids and takecare of us, that was how I was confused and started crying all day, that was how my husband ran away with his new wife clearable. Since then I was confuse don't know what to do that was how I went back to the doctor and tell him everything, he told me that, this is not just an ordinary it must be a spiritual problem that was how he gave me this Email: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com that I should tell he all my problem that he can help that was how i contacted he and I do as instructed. After 28hours and I have done what he ask me to do, my husband start searching for me and went back to the doctor, that was how we well settle he also told me not to worry that I will get pregnant, this month making it the fifth Month I contacted he am now 3months pregnant. These great spell cater is a great man, if you have any kind of problem you can contact him here on his email: Ahmedutimate@gmail.com or call him +2348160153829

Anonymous said...

Hello to you all on this site it brings me so much joy and happiness today so i decided to share my happiness and testimony to you all, my name is Sophia am from New York am 38 years old i was married to Mr Mitchnick Hunfrey he is north America we have 3 grown up children. two years ago my husband said he needs a divorce that he is no longer interested in the marriage that was how my husband left me with the children and moved to another state with his new girlfriend who charmed him. I traveled to greet my friend and her family during Christmas celebration then i explained to her, how my husband has abandon me and my children for a period of time and be with another woman, and my friend told me about Dr Ogbefun the great spell caster who had helped her in the past before, when i contacted him with his email via ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com i explain to him, how my Husband has been with another woman for two year now and that's the problem am facing in my marriage now and i need to end it by killing her, and i don't want to make use of assassin because it will be risky so i needed to do it in a spiritual way that's why i decided to contact him, he assured me not to worry as i have contacted the right person at the right time, i co-operated with him and in less than a week she die, she slept and never woke up, and truly my husband come back apologizing that he never knew what came over him my husband apologize to me and we are happy family now. all thanks to dr ogbefun you can contact Dr Ogbefun for any death spell, such as killing your superior in the office and take his or her place.spell for increase in salaries, spell for promotion at the office, spell to get your ex lover back, if things is not working well in your life then you need to contact him now via email ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com or add him on whatsapp +2348102574680

Anonymous said...

what can i use in the place of clary sage when i don't have it on hand????

Kyle said...

Hello women there. I am Kyle and I am here to help women who are in the same situation as me a few years ago. I was declared sterile about 8 years after my marriage, it was an experience that I imagined then never giving birth to a child, it was almost costing me my marriage until the day I opened to a colleague at my workplace and she told me about a priest from Dr. Osagie who helped some people who, to my knowledge, had the same problem, I did not hesitate and I contacted the doctor as soon as I back home. We talked and he told me about the herbs to take. for my kind of situation, then I ordered for it ASAP ... I have three wonderful children, all thanks to Dr. Osagie, budding priest Let's take for ourselves and give us what we really deserve as women. Contact Dr. Osagie on his email Drosagie99@gmail.com, you can also call or contact him via Whatsapp +2349070977669 Thanks ...
KYLE WARREN ...

Anonymous said...

I am the great DR OSAGIA, I want to use this support so that everyone knows that there is a cure for all kinds of diseases and I am ready to help those who need my help, because I have all kinds grass roots that will heal any kind of disease in 1 week 3 days, so here are some of the diseases that I have treated so far, and I know that I will always cure as many of them. contact me by my e-mail address @ DROSAGIE99@gmail.com

-HIV / ADIS

-SORE

-ALS

LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION

- LOW ACCOUNT OF SPERM

-STAPHYLOCOCCUS-STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS

BRAIN VASCULAR ACCIDENT

-INCAPACITY

-BATTERY

-HYPERTENSION

- LOW ACCOUNT OF SPERM

-ASTHMA

-HERPES

-CANCER

-BARENESS / INFERTILITY

-FIBROID

-ASTHMA

CELLULAR

-BARENESS / INFERTILITY

-DIARRHEA .ETC

YOU CAN ALWAYS CONTACT ME ON MY WHATSAPP NUMBER (+2349070977669) OR AN ENAMEL ADDRESS (DROSAGIE99@GMAIL.COM): ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU TO GOD.

Anonymous said...

Hi... I'm in search of help to expose if I am being deceived and lied to. Like a easy and simple spell... I'm also new and this would be my first attempt at conjuring a spell

Joan.P said...

This is a testimony that i will tell everyone to hear i have been married for
3years and on the 4years of my marriage another woman had a spell to take my
husband away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered
for 1year and 6 months until i meant a post where this man Dr IYOBOR have helped
someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my love husband home
and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after
3days as he have told me i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my
husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make
every one of you in similar to met with this man and have your lover back to
your self His email (iyobortemplespell@gmail.com ) or call or WhatsApp him (+2348051843752 ) he can also help on PREGNANCY SPELL get all your problem solve.
No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him THANKS Dr IYOBOR

profamisi said...

HOW I GOT MY EX HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF REAL AND EFFECTIVE SPELL FROM Hamisi My name is Olivia Jayden, I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called Jesse who told me about a spell caster called , She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 48hours my husband will come back to me, In less than 48hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle,i couldn't conceive but as soon as the spell was cast,i became pregnant and gave birth to my third child,if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via: WhatsApp or call him now: +27783477646

profamisi said...

JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHER HOOD TODAY AND LIVE A BETTER AND HAPPY LIFE. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES,FAME AND POWERS. Are you a business,Man or woman, politician, musician,pastor,lawy er,actor,actress,ban ker, and you. want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great ILLUMINATI brother hood. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great ILLUMINATI brother hood, Note: newly recruited members are entitled with $500,000 US Dollars , A Golden Ring, that will protect and guild you from enemies, and a free visa to the United State Of JOIN ILLUMINATI YOUR FINANCIALDIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END. Please will do not share human blood.Call/Whatsapp+27783477646

Unknown said...

Strong And Powerful Love Spell To Win Your Ex Back.. I have decided that i am going to spend the whole day on the internet just to make sure that a lot of people are able to read this my testimony about Dr.happy who is a powerful spell caster from Africa, After been abandon by my lover i was so lonely that very day that i decided to go through the net for some relationships tips, I never knew that this was the road map that will secure the return of my lover. After reading a lot of tips on how to restore my relationship in a more better way i discovered that Dr.happy has a lot of recommendation than other spell casters, So with this i had my mind made up that Dr.happy was the right person for the job, And i contacted Dr.happy through his details which i saw on the internet and i was so happy that i chose to work with Dr.happy because his work was 100% perfect and the spell brought my lover back to me with fast relief you can also contact him for help now email.. happylovespell2@gmail.com
Website...happylovespell2.webnode.com/
Whatsapp/cal +2348133873774

Morreen Dolly said...

Hello everyone , I was totally broken when the love of my life left me it was so hard for me and I almost gave up if not for a friend who directed me to a very good and powerful man called Dr Ralph who helped me bring back the love of my life and now he treat me with so much love and care. I don’t know what kind of problem you are passing through but with what he did for me I know he can help you. So try and talk to him on WhatsApp on: +2347037816417 Or email at: Ralphspellsolution@gmail.com. He has a permanent solution to any type of problems such as: Lottery Spell, Love Spell, Power Spell, Psychic reading, Success Spell, Cure of any sickness, Pregnancy Spell, Marriage Spell,Job Spell, Protection Spell,Win court Case Spell, Luck Spell and many more.

West Valary said...

My name is Valary West.I'm from Canada, My husband and I have been married for about 7 yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail.

I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through I am very happy today with my family. My name is West Valary living in Canada, My husband left me for good 3 months now, and i love him so much, i have been looking for a way to get him back since then. i have tried many options but he did not come back, until i met a friend that darted me to Dr. Odumeje a spell caster, who helped me to bring back my husband after 48 hours. Me and my husband are living happily together today, That man is great, you can contact him via email odumejetemple@gmail. com…

Now i will advice any serious persons that found themselves in this kind of problem to contact him now a fast solution without stress.. He always hello, now i call him my father. contact him now he is always online email odumejetemple@gmail.com or contact him on his whatsapp mobile line +2349012479806

you can also contact me for more info about the DR here is my email. westvalary@gmail.com

Jessica said...

What a beautiful and wonderful testimony, sometimes things you don’t believe can just happen. My name is Jessica, from U.S.A am 28 years old i got married at the age of 24 i have only one child and i was living happily. After three years of my marriage my husband behavior became so strange and i don’t really understand what was going on, he packed out of the house to another woman i love him so much that i never dreamed of losing him, i try my possible best to make sure that my husband get back to me but all to no avail i cry and i cry seeking for help because i was heart broken until i coinsidentally came across an online spell caster called Dr.Ehbos, i contacted him and explained to him what i have been going through in my marriage and he gave me the full assurance that my husband will come back to me and my marriage will be restored, He told me what to do to get my husband back and i did, he said after 3days my husband will come back to me and start begging, it really happen it was so surprising and everything was just like a miracle, ever since my family have been living with so much happiness and our relationship was now very tight because of this great and powerful spell caster. he is a very great and powerful spell caster that can be trusted and there is nothing concerning life issues he cannot solve because i am a living testimony, i know there are so many people out there who are going through similar problems in one way or the other, believe me this is the right spell caster to contact and all your problems will be forgotten. contact Dr.Ehbos via
Whatsapp: +2348133505254
Email: drehbos@gamil.com

laura said...

I want to recommend Dr Jude the best online love spell I know. Dr Jude always helps people who are going through a difficult relationship, or marriages. I promised to share his great work of how he helped me get my husband back to me. I was totally broken when my husband left me and the kids it was so hard for me to move on and I almost lost my life if not for a friend who directed me to Dr Jude, and Dr Jude assured me I was going to get my husband back, and truly it all happened the way Dr jude said it and my husband came back within 17hours... the way Dr jude said it I have never believe such a truthful and reliable person like jude are still online it all believable Dr jude personal live whatsAp number +2348140443360 or email  writelovespell@gmail.com 

MENDY PRECIOUS said...

All thanks 🙏 to BABA GOODMAN. For bringing me back to life!! I was going through difficulties and bad situations in my life... Before I came across some testimonies of a friend on (INSTAGRAM @SPELL_CASTER_FOR_LIVE) I didn't believe in till I was so desperate to give him a try?? Then I contacted his contact and wrote this Great Spell Caster to help me (BANISHED THE EVIL SPIRIT INSIDE OF MY BODY AND SOUL) and this Evil spirit inside me was really bad for me.... After I sent BABA MONEY for him to start work, he said after 48 hours I am going to be Heal. That’s how I was saved from this Evil spirit inside of me... you can reach out to BABA GOODMAN Via... his contact information ℹ️ *
WHATSAPP +2349157355281
*
(E-mail Address) Ifababalawospelltemple@gmail.com
*
WEBSITE: https://ifababalawospellte.wixsite.com/babagoodmanspellte-1