Jan 21, 2011

Hoodoo Herbology Samspon snake , Echinacea or Black Sampson



Influenza season is actual at the moment, and we should take care to prepare our immune system. Vaccination is of course the obvoius choice, yet herbal medicine can help prevent getting fly or help curing it, and alevating the symptomes. Among first choices would probbalu be Ecinacea. But here I will disuss the use of herb in magick.


In books on magickal herbalism various plants species, from 5 or so genera, are often named Sampson snake. In Hoodoo we can consider only those of belonging to g. Echinacea ( fam. Asteraceae ) and g.Gentian ( fam Gentianaceae ) to have earned the name Sampson snake.
However those plants of genera Gentian, are used mostly in love magick, lust and domination of male, while those that belong to genus Echinacea are used in more than lust, love and domination magick.
In this article I will be discussing Echinacea magickal uses.

Echinacea are perennial, xerophytic plants, belonging to family Astreraceae ( daisies ), growing up o 140cm height. The taxonomic characters easily used to determine the species include central flower disk, that has spiny elongations ( hence the name, echinos means “spine” in Greek ), bracts just bellow the flower head ( 15-50 depending on species ) and the corolla, most often being purple or pink, or pale purple ( Echinacea palida ) , though there are species with white or yellow inflorescence ( Echinacea paradoxa for example ). Leafs are very variable, therefore can help in determination but are not among evident taxonomic characters. The nerve count on them, however, can be used to easily inidicate gender, as they count 3-5 nerves. They are native to America, endemic in certain regions, but grown all over the world, mostly industrially.
In magick, like in official herbal medicine, we use three species Echinacea purpurea, Echinacea pallida and Echinacea angustiofolia ( which can be easily identified by narrow lanceted, sometimes pointed leaves and pale purple to pink corolla ).

In Hoodoo, we use root ( Radix Echinaceae ), for different purposes, that include

• increasing male virility and regaining lost ( in from of baths, often combined with Wahoo bark , and/or dill leafs for this )
• inducing lust and seducing and controlling female
• obtaining power and strenght ( often carried in mojo bags )
• healing unnatural diseases
• obtaining admiration and success ( particularly on workplace, though for this is often mixed with other herbs, see the oil recipe later in text )

Europeans use it to amplify magick spells and heal, which is most likely imported from Indian herbal practice, as they use it for such purposes. I have read that *Iroquis wash their guns in Echinacea infusion, so they could aim better.
**Powdered root placed in shoes, can bring success, admiration of colleges, and increase physical strength, endurance and delay tiredness. It is commonly combined with Master of the woods , or Masterwort for such. Here are some examples of use

Potion to cure unnatural diseases or conditions

Tea made of equal parts of Echinacea root and Tormentil, will cure unnatural diseases and remove “magickal poisons” from ones body, neutralizing them in the process. A strong tea made of Echinacea root alone will do the trick also.
NOTE : Echinacea tea has medical effects as immune stimulant, thanks to root polysaccharides, alkyamides ,chikoric acid and phenols.Some studies show that it might have some ( yet non identified ) anti-viral compound.

High Job oil ( or Executive oil )

This is my formulation for condition oil used to attain business success, get collogues admiration, impress boss, get a raise, and improve leadership qualities.

• Gravel root, smaller piece or chips
• Master root
• Sampson Snake root
• Five Finger’s grass
• Essential oil of Bergamot
• E. oil of Benzoin
• E. oil of Cedar ( just a few drops )

All in base oil of course.

Power oil

This is one of my formulas for Power oil, that includes Sampson snake root

• Master of the Woods herb
• Sampson snake root
• Solomon seal root
• Lodestone
• Sandalwood essential oil
• Lemon essential oil or lemon rinds
• Frankincense Essential oil or resin

Used to attract power, and strength both physical and that necessary to overcome enemies as well as adverse conditions.

Formulas and text are written and composed by myself, and the picture is from
http://www.wearechangeedinburgh.org/uploads/Echinacea_purpurea.jpg , therefore If You wish to use any of the text elswhere, do so, but make sure You add Credits , Shadow of Shadows magick place, or Shadow-333@hotmail.com. Some of the text was inspired by Catherine Yarnwode's entries on Echinacea in her book "Hooodoo herb and root magick" , some labelled with * or **

Hope You found this useful, many Blessings

12 comments:

mary care said...

I am one of those people who said, “I’ll never call a psychic or a magician or whatever” to help me with my problems – least of all my love problems, but I reached the point where I knew I needed some guidance, and I’m so glad I found this man called dr.ajeghe. When I nearly lost David in one of our stupid,fights (he broke up with me), I thought I had lost everything.i cry all day and think that he will never come back to me again.i read so many testimony about Dr. ajeghe love spell,how he help to bring back ex lover back.I quickly email him.and also get back my husband with his love spell. And when I was at my most desperate,he didn’t take advantage of me. You performed a very good service for a person in true need. I don’t know how you did it, or how this magic works, but all I know is, IT WORKS!! David my husband and I are happily back together, and I’ll always be grateful to dr.ajeghe email him for any kinds of help is very capable and reliable for help ajeghespelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +2349069171173

Unknown said...


My name is laura From united states i never know that spell caster is real, I thought they are fake until I met a man called Dr BAKABA On this day i am very happy to tell the world that Johnson is back to me thanks to Dr. BAKABA who use is great powers to cast a spell that brought Johnson back to me within 3days. I really want to tell the world that Dr. BAKABA is genius and powerful this means that is capable to restore any broken relationship or marriage just within the period of 3days. And due to the fact that Dr. BAKABA is very helpful and must people will need is help to restore there relationship or marriage i will write out the contact via email: ( bakabaspelltemple@gmail.com ) or you add him on whatsApp (+2347063836098 ) or you call him, get all your problems solve. No problem is too big for him to solve. Contact him now for any kind of help, LAURA from united state THANKS Dr BAKABA

Lord Mark said...

Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be ch arming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

Jerome Samson said...

Vampires is not at all like in the movies or books. Sure, I understand. You are young you have the whole world open to you. You can be anything that you choose if you apply yourself and try hard to work toward that goal. But being a Vampire is not what it seems like. It’s a life full of good, and amazing things. We are as human as you are.. It’s not what you are that counts, But how you choose to be. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity, I can help you solve any problem you are having
(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) If you want to stop having bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) If you want to stop your divorce.
(10 If you want to divorce your husband.
(11) If you want your wishes to be granted.
contact the Vampires Lord on his Email: Richvampirekindom@gmail.com

lucy camila said...

I promise to share this testimony all over the world once my husband return back to me Thing don't just work out until you make the right choice in your life, In my life i made the right choice when i contacted Dr.ben the great spell caster who is specialized in restoring broken relationship or marriages. i am from Albany New York City USA, and i here on this site to thank DR.ben for a job well done, Because i never believe that i would have gotten my husband back if not for the sake of Dr.ben that is why i won't be leaving this site without dropping the contact details of Dr.ben which are via email: drbenspellcaster@gmail.com] do contact Dr.ben in order to restore your broken marriages or relationships you also call him or whatsapp on +2348151642717 you can see more of Dr,ben THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN Dr,ben

janny crocket said...

Ever since my husband got me divorced for the past 2 years, i v'e not been my self. I was reviewing some post of how i could get back my husband then, i saw a testimony shared by Marina Choas from SWEDEN about a spell caster named Dr. tunde. I contacted Marina Chaos to confirm about how Dr. tunde helped her and she clarified everything to me of how he helped her and that gave me the courage to get in touch with Dr. tunde for help. Dr. tunde assured me that my days of sorrows will be over within 48hours after he has finished with his work. I followed his instructions he gave to me because i had the believe, faith, hope and trust in him. Verily i say to you today that i and my husband are back together and i can proudly say and testify to the world of what Dr. tunde did for me. Contact him today via E-mail:(babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com) OR call him or whatsapp him  +2348143581382 if you seek his help.   Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE

Unknown said...

I have been married for 4years and i have a break up with my husband 1months ago and i was worried and so confuse because i love him so much. i was really going too depressed and a friend directed me to this spell caster Dr. Tunde and i made all my problems known to him and he told me not to worry that he was going to make my husband to come back to me and in just 48hours i receive a call from my husband and he was appealing that i should come back to the house. i have never in my life believe in spell and but now it have just helped me and i am now so happy. All Thanks to him and if you also want to have your Husband back or your lover to yourself here !! his email Address. babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail. com or you can reach him on via WhatsApp mobile number or call him on +2348143581382 i am so happy to testify of your work and kindness Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE

Erika hampson said...

I’m here to testify about what Dr favour did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 4 years and had constant pain and inching, especially in my private part. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be cured someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of Rose Smith on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr Favour on how he cured her from 7 years HSV 2. And she also gave the email address of this man, advise anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him I have faith he can cure me too,, Dr Favour prepared and sent me Healing Oil, Soap, roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after four weeks of using his Roots/ Herbs, Oil and Soap, I was totally cured. no more inching , pain on me anymore as Dr Favour assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test behold the result came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like HPV, HBV, HIV, ALS, HBP, CANCER etc. you can contact Dr.favour for help via drfavour37@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348028081669

REBBECAWANG said...

My health and life was horrible before I decided to try the Protocol Of taking DR OYENPKEN mixture. I felt there was no hope for my health and I was to try the Protocol thinking it wouldn’t work because I have visited so many hospital but same result. However, I was convinced by my friend to try the herbal medicine because I wanted to get rid of Herpes Virus. The herbal mixture that was given to me was really quick and easy to take, and since I have be taking it for less than 5 days I have less outbreak. But within one week i was fully cured from Herpes virus. The herbal medicine really work and I will like to share this great herb doctor contact with you all email him Dr.oyenkpenherbalhome@gmail.com
or WhatsApp +2348059406701
Pls try and help yourself out of warts completely today. he also cure DIABETES UCLA CANCER etc.
He also told me that he has solution for the flowing.
1 Cancer cure
2 Diabetes cure
3 Ringing ear
4 Herpes cure
5 Warts cure
6 HPV cure
7 Get your ex back
8 Pregnancy herbal medicine
9 Prostate enlargement
10 Hepatitis B
11 Disability
12 Kidney problem Etc.....

Stephanie Wyne said...

I was depressed when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with Herpes disease… I thought about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I'm gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was searching the internet I found Dr.ezomo contact number. +2349056460552   I called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr.ezomo herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to Dr.ezomo and very happy with my hubby and family. email him on dr.ezomorootandherbals@gmail.com or you can also reach him through WhatsApp number ‪+2349056460552He can also cure so many sickness{1}HIV And AIDS {2}Diabetes{3}Epilepsy {4}Blood Cancer {5}HPV {7}ALS {8}Hepatitis


Unknown said...

The doctors said Herpes virus do not have medical cure because the virus is capable of hiding within the human cells, it remains protected from your immune system. Herpes isn’t a special virus – your immune system has the tools to fight it back. But because it is able to lay dormant in protected cells, your immune system is unable to remove it from your body,But with strong reactive herbal medication is capable of getting rid of the virus gradually and totally from your body without damaging any of your cells,natural herbs kills the virus totally not just reducing the out break. Get natural herbs cure Email DR. VOODOO at voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com Add Dr voodoo on whatsApp +2348140120719

lewis said...

Crypto Recover/ How do I recover my lost BTC
Hi, guy's im Lewis...........
l recently invested my money in Bitcoin through a fake cryptocurrency broker. I was desperate to get my money back but it was unsuccessful until I learnt about ULTIMATE HACKER JERRY for his services and was able to recover all my initial investment, including 80% of my profit. I’d highly recommend Jerry anytime, any day,
(Ultimatehackerjerry@seznam.cz)
(+1 520 -329-0320)