Aug 14, 2010

Coloring potions and oils with herbs

Today I will be giving few practiacl advices on how to color Your oils or brews ( potions ) Downright practical list of herbal dyes I composed,

so If You are going to used it elswhere, feel free but add the credits

Shadow of Shadows Magick place and/or Shadow-333@hotmail.com

You can always purchase comercial dyes or, food dyes which are easy to obtain, inexpeniseve and non-tocxic, However If You are traditionalist or You just preffer natural dyes try these:

Red Color
___________

*Onion peel will give good red or orange collor ( depending on quantity ) and is a good addition to banishment , hot foot or allike oils
Image shows halved red onion
*Flakes of Alkanet give red tint to Fast luck and are great for any money oil. I use them in Fast luck and Money Uncrossing oil
*Cayenne peppers dried and pulverized will give tint to such oils as Run D run or Fiery wall of Protection ( I saw people using Red Sandalwood as a dying agent in Red Sandalwood, yet that just seems not in place to me as Red Sandalwood is a love herb )
*St John's wart gives brilliant red dye

Blue Color
___________

*Indigo powder or Woad will give beautiful blue tint
*Red Cabbage leafs

Green
___________

*Fresh and squeezed alder flowers will dye Your oils ( and Your hands lol ) green

Yellow
________


*Shafroon will dye Your oils yellow to gold, a small pinch is enough for two oz's pf oil , chamommile or Yarrow will gave pale yellow tint



Shaffron Crocus dalmaticus, native where I live

Purple
______

*Combine powdered Indigo and Woad with some Onnion peel powdered and Cayenne chips all three equaly dosed

The best base oils that can be colored this way are Olive, Almond and Jojoba, but with more herb material and time even Castor oil could be colored :D

Hope You find this articele usefull and have a great day

1 comment:

emilynia said...

DR BEN CAN HELP YOU, HE'S THE MOST RELIABLE SPELL CASTER I EVER MET

All Thanks To Dr. ben, I Have The Man I Love Back To Me. I’ll advice everyone reading this to contact him. He’s the best spellcaster you’ll come across this 2019. My name is rita , I’m 34years ,USA . My husband left our home one particular weekend and sent “A heartbreaking text” a few days later saying he’s not sure he could continue with the marriage and how he had found someone else. So I was checking up on something online and I saw a testimony of someone that had been helped by Dr. ben so I contacted him and after our discussion he promised me that he was going to get my husband to love me way more than I loved him. He said in 48 hours I’ll see the result of the spell. In less than 48 hours to my greatest surprise, i saw my husband at front door with flowers and in tears begging for my forgiveness and a chance to love me better. At this point I can’t thank the great African Dr. ben enough, He’s genuine, real and straight forward. His Email: drbenspellcaster@gmail.com
WHATSAPP: +2348151642717.